Dr. Paul Ehrlich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Ehrlich?

Great doctor

NO HELP AT ALL - CAN CAUSE EMOTIONAL DISTRESS - NEVER CALLS BACK

Dr. Earlich provide no accurate diagnosis, spent his time impressiving an attractive young resident versus recommending anything for my allergies. He told meI was in great shape. Listened to my chest, etc. And before sending me on my way handed me a computer written evaluation based on the three breathing tests an assistant adminisitered. I had told Dr. Earlich I had astma as a child and had a trache operation. I failed to read the computer generated report but when I did I saw it mentioned that based on the the three breathing tests "Possible early constructive pulmonary impairment and earliest stages of emphysema '' This caused me great mental anguish and I called Dr. Earlich's office 4 different times to express my concern and asking for him to call me back. He never did! I then went to my doctor who spent 45 minutes explaining the tests results and that there was no cause for alarm. I am going to see another allergist.

mrs. G staten island

After an entire lifetime of trying different approaches to treat my 12 year old son's allergies, Dr. Ehrlich came up with the answer. It seems as if a weight was lifted from my son"s shoulders, and he finally feels great! Thank you

This is a rating of Dana Serling, PA-C of Dr.Ehrlich

* * Please note this is a rating of Dana Serling, PA-C of Dr.EhrlichThis is NOT of the doctor, who I am sure is wonderful as I have heard only the best things about him, however my experience has only been with the PA-C and the terrible front office.They have failed to fax a very critical chest XRay now for well over 36 hours, in spite of repeated calls requesting for the fax. Their professionalism therefore has been rated at 1. If possible I would rate them at a negative 5, given the circumstances.- A sick, harrowed patient.

Dr Ehrlich is very nice and very caring

Dr Ehrlich is an excellent doctor and very nice and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable , listens , does not rush you . I wish all doctors were like him . I highly recommend him to all my friends .