- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Paul Ehrlich?
NO HELP AT ALL - CAN CAUSE EMOTIONAL DISTRESS - NEVER CALLS BACK
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on January 17th, 2015
Dr. Earlich provide no accurate diagnosis, spent his time impressiving an attractive young resident versus recommending anything for my allergies. He told meI was in great shape. Listened to my chest, etc. And before sending me on my way handed me a computer written evaluation based on the three breathing tests an assistant adminisitered. I had told Dr. Earlich I had astma as a child and had a trache operation. I failed to read the computer generated report but when I did I saw it mentioned that based on the the three breathing tests "Possible early constructive pulmonary impairment and earliest stages of emphysema '' This caused me great mental anguish and I called Dr. Earlich's office 4 different times to express my concern and asking for him to call me back. He never did! I then went to my doctor who spent 45 minutes explaining the tests results and that there was no cause for alarm. I am going to see another allergist.
mrs. G staten island
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on October 3rd, 2012
After an entire lifetime of trying different approaches to treat my 12 year old son's allergies, Dr. Ehrlich came up with the answer. It seems as if a weight was lifted from my son"s shoulders, and he finally feels great! Thank you
This is a rating of Dana Serling, PA-C of Dr.Ehrlich
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on May 17th, 2012
* * Please note this is a rating of Dana Serling, PA-C of Dr.EhrlichThis is NOT of the doctor, who I am sure is wonderful as I have heard only the best things about him, however my experience has only been with the PA-C and the terrible front office.They have failed to fax a very critical chest XRay now for well over 36 hours, in spite of repeated calls requesting for the fax. Their professionalism therefore has been rated at 1. If possible I would rate them at a negative 5, given the circumstances.- A sick, harrowed patient.
Dr Ehrlich is very nice and very caring
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on March 15th, 2012
Dr Ehrlich is an excellent doctor and very nice and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable , listens , does not rush you . I wish all doctors were like him . I highly recommend him to all my friends .
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on March 3rd, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on July 20th, 2016
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on May 8th, 2015
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on April 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Ehrlich - Posted on January 2nd, 2015
Dr. Paul Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides