Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Paul M Friedman
Paul M Friedman is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 34
My daughter has been through 7 treatments from Dr. Friedman and his team we drive 4 hrs one way for his specialty. We got many other consultations before deciding on going with Dr Friedman. His office also sent pictures with another parents permission to help us with this very nerve racking decision to treat our daughters leg which includes anesthesia every time. We have the same nurse during the procedure every time and she's great with our now 3 yr old. They don't rush the waking up time, anesthesiologist is specially for peds. They even use ice packs right after to reduce any swelling. They take great care of us from start to finish. We got an honest opinion on her leg and number of treatments. I work in the medical field so, I didn't just trust anyone to my baby. The results have been amazing many less treatments than expected & a better result than anticipated. My daughter's leg which is rare for a port wine stain would be a challenge to treat effectively due to how far away from the heart it is. Dr Friedman has done an excellent job and keeps up-to-date on his skills with lazer treatment allowing him to successfully treat my daughter's whole right leg and foot. This has been the miracle and blessing we have prayed for. Dont hesitate to set up a meeting with him for treatments he is exceptinally good at what he does. With much love and respect, The Logans
Dr. Friedman and his staff are excellent. Your greeted with a friendly smile and everyone is so informative. I have been going to Dr. Friedman off and on for several years and have been satisfied with all of my visits. He's an excellent and caring doctor and has a great bedside manner. I would recommend any of my friends and family to use him for their dermatology needs.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6400 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Paul M Friedman in this video.
Paul M Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.