Dr. Paul M Lombardi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Lombardi?

Pain free after total hip replacement. Great doc. His PA Oscar is great guy as well.

Great

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Lombardi replaced my hip and I was home the same day. He was professional and courteous as was his staff. I give him my highest recommendation.

Avoid, unless willing to tolerate long waits at office and missed schedules on Dr.'s part for procedure!

Initial vist for diagnosis was 1.5 hour wait. Scheduled repair at outpatient surgicenter in Danville, which looks somewhat old/decrepit by today's standards, for 8:00 a.m. arrival for expected surgery at 9:00 and release by 11:00. Informed after being brought down that a schedule mix-up had the doctor arriving at 10:00 (!!!!), and surgery would be at 1:00 p.m. earliest. It was clear that the staff had no idea where Dr. Lombardi was and exactly what time he would be arriving (terrible communication between staff and Dr.). Had actually been brought down for prep (again, indication that they didn't know where Dr. was), and met woman waiting for her son who had gone in at 6:00 a.m. Now, at 8:30, she was told for the first time that the Dr. was MIA, all the while, she believing that he was having his procedure done. Now, the earliest he would be seen was 10:30 (4.5 hours later). Inexcusable. I left, found another excellent surgeon. There are just too many capable, responsible, considerate orthopedists to have to deal with this amateurish behavior. Avoid.

same day hip surgery

Dr. Lombardi performed outpatient hip replacement surgery on me 1 month ago and I can't believe I went home the same day and never looked back. I was back to work in 1 week. Amazing surgeon with a professional staff. His assistant Oscar is highly knowledgeable.

2 new hips = new life

I was living with 2 terribly arthritic hips for years. Dr. Lombardi cured my problem and I am living a life I never thought I would again.

new life after hip replacement

Amazing results after anterior hip replacement. Went home the next day. Office staff treated me like family.

Replaced my knee

Had knee replacement surgery and very pleased with my result. Dr. Lombardi was very professional and has given me my life back.

Excellent overall quality...

Excellent work with difficult cases!!

My husband had 2 hip surgeries, Dr. Lombardi came to the hospital waiting room to let me know how it went, and saw my husband in the hospital the day after the surgery. He knows what he's doing, i'd recommend him.

Top doctor

Dr. Lombardi fixed up what another doctor messed up while in Somerville. He was caring and complete with my two surgeries and follow-up both in the hospital and after discharge was great. I would recommend him to others. He did not become one of New Jersey top 100 for no reason.

Foster Werner

Dr. Lombardi performed a BHR hip resurfacing of my left hip in 2007 and then a BHR hip resurfacing of my right hip in 2009. He was extremely knowledgable and professional and I am extremely happy with the results. I would recommend Dr. Lombardi for anyone who wants the best in medical care.