Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Long has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul Long is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dismissive, is only an understatement. My father went to Dr Long with continuing and unexplained sickness...only to be given one pill after another to mask his sickness. He never took him serious with his symptoms .After seeing another Dr and having the appropriate test ran, it was determined he had cancer that had spread so bad that he only had a few weeks to live. If treatment had began earlier, he could have lived longer.He must have a real ear wax problem, because he cleaned his ears out during our appt also. How professional is that ?
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hilton Head Hospital
40 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions460 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Long in this video.
Dr. Paul Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hilton Head Island, SC.