Dr. Paul Parker Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Paul Parker?

My experience with Doctor Parker was amazing. He is a very understanding person and only wants the best for me. He is great to work with and has answered any questions I have had regarding the procedure. I was very comfortable and relaxed going into this and the results were absolutely amazing! Cannot thank him enough ! .

Removed melanoma on shoulder, i am very happy scar looks great.

Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience. I was thinking about breast augmentation for many years now, and when I finally decided to do it, I am happy with the surgeon I chose. Dr. Parker and his staff made me feel comfortable with the whole process and answered all my questions and concerns.

I am 24 and had a breast augmentation. My experience at The Parker Center has been wonderful. The hardest part for me was deciding on a size. I was between 300cc and 275cc and although now i know 25cc is almost no difference, at the time it seemed like the biggest decision of my life. The 3D image is a huge help to determine what size to choose, because it gives you the chance to compare the sizes you might be stuck between on your own body side by side. The staff is wonderful. Dr Parker, Liz, Angela, and Janet have all been beyond helpful during my experience.

Had a tummy tuck. The nursing staff and dr. Were all wonderful and caring. Pain was minimal after a few days, I was up and about. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Parker to anyone.

I had a large lipoma removed from the top of my scalp. Dr. Parker did a flap reconstruction which required an incision of 12 inches, and about 3 dozen staples. He gave the hair directly along the incision a thin buzz, and I also had a drain which was stitched into my scalp. After the surgery the top of my head was numb, and the incision was beautifully done. After 4 days the drain was removed and it was more painful than I expected. Four days after that the staples were removed and it was nearly painless. The hardest part of this surgery was resting and taking it easy during recuperation. I do reccommend taking 10 days off of work as suggested. I am very happy with the result, and should not have waited so long to get this done!

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo of the flanks. The office staff and doctor were excellent in describing the surgery and I am very happy with the results.

I had a breast augmentation,it was something I always wanted. I was very excited to do this and I am very happy with the results and the size. The surgery felt like a 5 minute nap and I was done. No pain and recovery was good.

I appreciate Dr. Parker's professionalism, skill and ethics and that of his staff.

I hope my results will be an inspiration to other healthy, fit senior women who want to look forward to the future. We do our best with good food, exercise, make-up, hair, glasses and and contacts. Why not take the next step to 'put things back where they belong,' like our arms, legs, stomach breasts and neck.

Good experience. Came in for gynecomastia surgery after living with it for 20+ years. Best decision, only should have made it sooner. Time from inquiry to surgery was quick and professional. On-site clinic and surg center made everything simple. Cost was competitive and comparable to other qualified surgeons for type of procedure. Staff was friendly and professional.

After having two children, i lost fullness in my breasts. Now that I am done having children, I wanted to start working on getting back into shape and get back what I have lost. Unfortunately, no gym work out can help me achieve that goal with my breasts. Dr. Parker and a his team did an amazing job and I have zero regrets. I love my results!!