4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul M Parker?

I had an otoplasty done,i was very shy because of my ears, I always wanted to have short hair. I did not have the self confidence because of my ears. I am very happy now and I love to wear my hair short. I had slight pain the first day but then it was all good. I am so happy now.

GREAT RESULTS!

From the first moment I came in to see Dr. Parker I knew he was the right doctor for my rhinoplasty surgery. Let me start from the beginning of this great experience. The staff at the Parker Center is extremely helpful and welcoming. I was very nervous about the procedure which was one of the reasons why I waited so long to get this done. The procedure was not painful at all and I am extremely happy with the results. The Parker Center has the latest technology to see the end results which made me more comfortable getting the procedure done. I highly recommend Dr. Parker. If i have to get another procedure done I will definitely come back to see Dr. Parker. I wont even think twice before coming in. Thank You Dr. Parker- You and your staff are AMAZING!!

My Breasts were very heavy and I would get a sweat fungus at least 3 or 4 times a year. I came for a breast reduction and I can not believe how Amazing I felt afterwards. The day of surgery everything went so fast. I came in, Dr. Parker came in with his Magic Marker and began creating his masterpiece on me. I walked into the OR and got on the table, talked to Dr. Chris for a moment and then I was in the recovery room. Such a smooth transition.

My experience was great! Everyone in the office was so kind and genuine. Everyone had answers to all my questions. I was in and out of my appointments quick and recovery was quick. I would 100 percent recommend to anyone thinking about a reduction to do it because i have never felt more confident in myself. Thanks to everyone at here because they were the best and i would not go anywhere else!

I had a lower body lift and a tummy tuck after losing over 125 lbs. The entire process experience has been great for me and the staff really walks you through all of the steps before and after your surgery and are there for you when you need them. I am enjoying my results.

I had a breast augmentation, it was much easier then I thought. No real pain and I am 7 days post op. I am very happy with the size and the doctor. He did a wonderful job. I am just a little bit sore but not bad at all. Everyone was very kind.

Breast Aug

My breasts ended up EXACTLY how I wanted. Staff was extremely helpful along the way. When I was unsure of post op instructions a nurse immediately called to clarify everything. When I was unsure of sizing they fit me in for extra sessions and had staff members call to make sure I was still happy. Even on the morning of the procedure the nurse was helpful in helping me decide. I was afraid of going too big in size because of my small frame but everyone was very encouraging and thourough in explaining that they do not look as big when they are implanted as they look under the bra so I should stick with a bigger size. I am SO SO glad I listened to everyone. The size is exactly what I wanted and they knew exactly what I was looking for.

I had a melanoma and reconstruction surgery on my face/ Overll I am very happy. Staff was wonderful.

Very efficient and professional.

I am very pleased with the care I have received. The staff here is warm and compassionate with my feelings concerns and anxiety. I would definitely refer this practice to friends and family. I will definitely be back for future procedures. Thank you all so very much!!!

I am 4 weeks out of surgery and thrilled with the results that I am seeing! I had a Tummy Tuck, Breast Lollipop lift and lipo of back and hips. I have had such a great experience with Dr. Parker and staff from the day of my first consultation to today. I cannot say enough of how thorough and caring Dr. Parker and his staff are. I would highly recommend anyone if they are thinking of having any type of cosmetic procedures to come to Dr. Parker.

Went well. Dr Parker very personable and kind.

Dr. Paul M Parker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paramus, NJ.