Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Tucker
Dr. Paul Tucker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Tucker is affiliated with St. David'S South Austin Medical Center, Seton Medical Center and St. David's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Tucker has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Paul Tucker has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Paul Tucker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Tucker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Seton Medical Center
St. David's Hospital
Medical Center Of Plano
Smithville Regional Hospital
Seton Northwest Hospital
Plano Medical Center
50 Years Experience
Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX
Dr. Paul Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.