Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul M Yang
Dr. Paul M Yang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Yang is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Yang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul M Yang has the following 1 specialty
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 11
Everyone including the doctor is too busy discussing their social lives and gossiping that none of them have much time for you; even tests are held up when a coworker stops by to mindlessly babble while you cool your heels. Doctor as well as staff are both unprofessional in this way; sooooo glad they got some workday laughs while I sat there like an idiot. The doctor doesn't pay attention to what you have to say...again, possibly because his attention is on chatting with everyone else but you. Worse: Be prepared to wait several months for your appointment.
One of my incisions developed an infection. When I called his office to ask when he could see me, I was told that I either had to wait until the next day he was scheduled to see patients (which was next Monday - I called on a Tuesday) or go to my primary physician or an emergency room if I wanted someone to see me right away. Also, one of the legs he operated on over a month and a half ago is still numb where he made the incision.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Yang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Paul M Yang accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul M Yang in this video.
Dr. Paul M Yang is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.