The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Zeltzer
Dr. Paul Zeltzer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Zeltzer is affiliated with Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Zeltzer has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Supratentorial Neoplasm)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Wilms Tumor
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Zeltzer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
UCLA Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1968
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Paul Zeltzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Zeltzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.