Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan
Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McAllen, TX, with another office in Edinburg, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Manoharan is affiliated with Mcallen Heart Hospital and Rio Grande Regional Hospital. Dr. Manoharan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Manoharan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1981
St Johns Hospital
Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paulrajan R Manoharan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McAllen, TX.