Dr. Paul Marcotte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Marcotte?

Surgery November 2015

good results. Less pain!

Virginia

I visited Dr. Marcotte many years ago, I was 50 years old then, now 72. I couldn't turn my neck without being in terrible pain. He told me he could help and I was really feeling beyond help, but he came through for me, did the surgery and within 6 to 8 weeks, I was totally back to normal. Have never had this problem again. Thank you Dr. Marcotte, for giving me my life back.

Save a trip to the city

Grossly overrated will give selected patients the bums rush at the end of the day. Better schedule early or not at all.

Saved my (quality of) life

Had a chronic problem with my back nobody could figure out. Following a brutal cycling injury, i discovered that i injured by spine pretty severely. Wound up in this wonderful man's care - and am back on my bike living an active life, now going on 16 years later. He's wonderful.

Can you sleep at night, Knowing I suffer,th pain is unbearable, you lost my medical records were destroyed the day of my surgery, I have know mown because it goes to pay off medical bills that your malpraction insurance should have covered, no doctor will touch me because they don't know exactly what happened and are afraid they will paralyze me again. I'm 42 years old with a daughter in nursing school, living off of soc.sec disability, my marriage is falling apart, I make $840.00 a month and I hurt now more then I did when I walked through your or on Aug.29,2001! Doctors are supposed to help patients at all cost and I know you lied straight to my face. I hope you can live with that when you go to sleep every night because when

Conservative and intelligent, seasoned surgeon.

Conservative approach to surgical options, courteous and professional manner, yet relaxed. I have chosen Dr. Marcotte to perform a cervical lamenectomy and lumbar fusion.

Dr. Marcotte is phenomenal. He is thorough, patient, and compassionate. His vast fund of knowledge and expertise is amazing!!

Great work Great staff Very good results

The most important thing about Dr. Marcotte is that he's perfect. He's a brilliant surgeon, who thinks deeply about his patients and cares deeply about his patients. Amazingly, he's also down-to-earth and humble, incredible for any surgeon, let alone for such a great one.

Dr. Marcotte has performed three surgeries on my spine to repair arthritis, stenosis, disks, laminaectomy, and spinal fusion. He is very personable, and does a wonderful job. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a spine specialist.

Dr. Marcotte is a patient and caring doctor. His staff is warm and caring.

Excellent care

This was my 3rd opinion and was the most comprehensive evaluation. Dr Marcotte called me personally to go over the results of my most recent MRI. His staff put me & my family at ease about the options & realistic outcomes of surgery.

Dr. Paul Marcotte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.