Dr. Paul D Maroni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Maroni?

Too busy to provide proper care

Dr. Maroni schedule is too busy to provide quality care

Kidney Surgery

Kidney surgery is not pleasant but I felt I received comfort and excellent care from Dr. Maroni and his staff at the University of Colorado Hospital before, during and after my surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Maroni to anyone needing this kind of treatment.

Kind Caring Doctor

Very kind, knowledgeable, skilled. Follows up, called me at home to check progress. Easy to talk with and he listens. Answers all your questions. Does not act rushed. Cliff Jones who works for him is a godsend. He would call 3 times a week after I went home just to check. Constantly emails answers to questions. Response is always within the hour. Even gave his home number.

Great doctor, kind and understanding

Dr. Maroni is a great Dr. I can't say enough good about him. Treated for cancer with HIFU and he was very caring. Took time to answer all my questions. Remembered who I was and had staff follow up on any instructions he gave. Very skilled. Just what you want when you have a serious disease. His cancer co-ordinator, Cliff Jones, is the best. He would follow-up with calls every two days during treatment. I had the best of care from both.

Dr. Maroni was a godsend! I thankfully am healthy and strong thanks to his expertise.I highly recommend him if anyone has a renal tumor and surgery is necessary.

Dr. Paul D Maroni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.