- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J Marr MD
Dr. Paul J Marr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Wyomissing, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. Their specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Marr is affiliated with Surgical Institute Of Reading. They speak English.
Dr. Paul J Marr has 2 locations
Dr. Paul J Marr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul J Marr has the following 0 expertise
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Paul J Marr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Paul J Marr
Dr. Paul J. Marr specializes in primary care sports medicine. He provides nonoperative care of complex knee and shoulder injuries and sports-related concussions. He also specializes in the treatment of injured runners. He has served as team physician for numerous sports organizations. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Columbia University, Columbia College, and his medical degree from UMDNJ — New Jersey Medical School. He completed his family-practice residency at Crozer-Keystone Medical Family Practice Residency. He completed his fellowship in primary sports medicine at San Jose Medical Center, Primary Care Sports Medicine.