- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul W Marshburn
Dr. Paul W Marshburn is a doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. Their specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Marshburn is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Phoenix, HonorHealth John C Lincoln Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Paul W Marshburn has 2 locations
Dr. Paul W Marshburn has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Paul W Marshburn has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Paul W Marshburn Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1616 E Maryland Ave Phoenix , AZ : (602) 788-1521
- Phoenix , AZ 85016
More about Dr. Paul W Marshburn
Dr. Marshburn graduated from the Tulane University School of Medicine,Tulane University School of Medicine in 1990. Dr. Marshburn works in Phoenix, AZ and 1 other location and specializes in Gynecology, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Urology. Dr. Marshburn is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Phoenix, HonorHealth John C Lincoln Medical Center and Saint Joseph Hospital & Medical Center.