Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul W Marshburn
Dr. Paul W Marshburn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Marshburn is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Maricopa Medical Center. Dr. Marshburn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul W Marshburn has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Paul W Marshburn has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Paul W Marshburn has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul W Marshburn is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I made an appointment to see Dr. Marshburn, due to the insistence of my urologist for a bladder repair that couldn't be done by my urolgist. I was not happy with my visit. I need surgery, and he was ordering more tests first. He cathed me in office, and I have had that done many times, but never did it feel so painful. when I mentioned I needed to use the restroom, he told me that he had already emptied my bladder and I didn't have to go. I then asked the nurse where the restroom was, and then did empty my bladder. I was uncomfortable for two days afterward, and needless to say, I will not go back. I work for a doctor and know what is normal and what is not. .This was not a good visit
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Marshburn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Paul W Marshburn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsValley Urogynecology Associates, 1616 E Maryland Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul W Marshburn in this video.
Dr. Paul W Marshburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.