Dr. Paul T Martinelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul T Martinelli?

Best Mohs Surgeon in the area

My dermatologist sent me to Dr. Martinelli to remove a skin cancer. He's so nice and patient. My husband had a bunch of questions about my after surgery care. And the nurse and Dr. Martinelli were both so helpful. They gave me some extra packing materials since we lived so far away and weren't sure we would make it to drug store before they closed. Now my wound looks great - nobody can tell I even had surgery there.

Dr. Martinelli is the best doctor

I had skin cancer 4 years ago and went to another Mohs surgeon, who I later learned was NOT fellowship trained, who left a bigger scar than I expected. When I found out I had another basal cell carcinoma, my friend from church recommended Dr. Martinelli when. I am so glad I went to Dr. Martinelli because he is so nice. He listened to me and knew exactly how to help me. I never felt rushed by anyone at his office. His nurse was very patient and explained my bandage care to me. Dr. Martinelli also provided his personal mobile number, so I could call if anything came up. I didn't have any problems, but he still called me that evening to make sure I was ok. I am planning to bring some cookies to the office because they did such a great job taking care of me. I wish he could be my cardiologist too.

Excellent care from the staff and provider. Dr. Martinelli made his incision carefully so as to minimize scarring. Bedside manner is professional, courteous but caring.

Great

Dr. Martinelli is extremely personable. Following his diagnosis of my condition my options were provided in a very understandable manner. His nurse was very efficient and comforting. I would definitely recruit his services in the future, should the need arise

I was taken into the room for evaluation and surgery within 5-10 minutes every time. He made me feel comfortable and assessed my condition quickly and carefully removed the two cancers expertly. If I have more skin cancers I will certainly return to the care of Dr. Martinelli and his dedicated and nice staff. He called me personally the evening of my surgery and his office called to check on me the morning after. I am very pleased with Dr. Martinelli and his entire staff and highly recommend him.

I was referred to Dr. Marttinelli by my dermatologist for the mohs surgery on my nose. This is the best doctors office I have ever been to. No long wait, the nicest staff and the best doctor. He took the time to explain everything about the Mohs Surgery. I never once felt rushed, he answered all my questions. He has the best office staff I've ever seen. Always friendly on the phone and professorial in the office. I highly recommend Dr. Martinelli to anyone that is in need of a great doctor.

Great Doctor...Great Staff...Recommend them 100%.

Dr. Martinelli is the doctor to go to.

I first saw Dr. Martinelli last year, and since then he has helped my husband and a neighbor. He's very nice and spent alot of time answering all our questions for him. My son came with us on our appointment, and even he liked him alot. The nurses are also very helpful. Dr. Martinelli also gave me his mobile number in case I needed anything at night or over the holiday weekend. I will recommend him to all my family and friends.

Cool doc.

Doc M. was great. I didn't even have to wait when I got there because I started to make my coffee when the nurse called my name. My cancer is gone, and nobody can tell I even had surgery on my head.

Would recommend to family and friends

Dr. Martinelli is so nice. He called me to make sure I was okay after my surgery. I called him on Saturday with a question, and he answered the phone. It was nice not having to deal with an answering service or the nurse. He did a nice job taking care of the skin cancer on my forehead. It looks great and nobody can tell I had surgery. My friend at work also got diagnosed with skin cancer, and she's going to him as well.I recommend him to anyone who needs skin cancer surgery.

Excellent care and great staff

This is the first time I ever went to a doctor, where I was seen right away. After my surgery, Dr. Martinelli called me at home to check on me. I have never had a doctor call me himself. And, he gave me his cell phone to call him if I needed anything. Never had that before.

Dr. Paul T Martinelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.