Dr. Paul Matsumoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Matsumoto?

Posted on April 19th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. matsumoto for a couple years and he is one of the most genuinely caring drs. that I have had in quite some time

HMO Slaves

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Very rude , do not expect to get a specialist , test or MIR or any lab work unless you push hard , that's how this physician keeps his job in the HMO business , had a knee pain 2years ago he said everything is fine it will heal on its own , now same problem with more pain and more complications and his answer is " there is no problem just going to the specialist or doing an MRI wont show nothing everything seem fine to me , even running some lab work doesn't mean nothing , lab work is just a number , I have many patients have high numbers but actually they do not have a disease , all of this high numbers will trigger a bad cycle for you from going to specialist and doing MRI and more medications, all for nothing I'm telling you , you are fine " and he left the room and I left with my pain doing nothing.

Punches in & out

Posted on May 25th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Matsumoto's for over 2 years. HIs demeanor/attitude has always been aloof, and while he never struck me as someone interested in his patients, he appeared sufficiently competent. With that being said, the last 2 times I did need to see him, I requested an appointment via the online system 1-2 days prior. In each case his office responds a day later to advise me to go to urgent care as his schedule is full. I have been with Sharp for 7 years - this doc is not emblematic of the "Sharp experience"

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Matsumoto for years and have recommended him to several friends. He's very friendly and personable, and I never feel like he's trying to rush through my appointments. As a D.O. he has training and experience in more hands-on treatments, which have helped me in several cases. I've never had a problem getting in for appointments when I'm sick.I did have one situation where a medication he had prescribed needed additional insurance approval, and it took longer than it should have to get that all resolved, but that's the only issue I've ever had with this office.

Horrible!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

This physician was rude, condesending and overall just acted like I was wasting his time. He spent the better part of telling me how wrong I was about how I was feeling and why. I am a 45 year old female in the beginning stages of menopause. He proceeded to tell me how I was too young for such a thing that only women from about mid 40's (I did mention that I am 45 right?) are in that catagory. I will not see that man EVER again.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

Dr. Matsumoto is very personable and professional. He is a very knowledgeable and caring physician.

too long to see him

Posted on April 27th, 2011

3 times called when i was sick unable get in for over week.

HMO medicine

Posted on August 7th, 2009

Dr. Matsumoto does a good job but he's not shy about saying he thinks that giving too many tests is not good medicine. Of course, the HMOs agree with him, but they think it's bad for their bottom line. So if you think you have a serious condition that a checkup shows nothing, you'll need to push for more tests. I had a knee injury, was told to let time heal it and it turned out to be a torn miniscus.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017