Dr. Paul G Matz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul G Matz?

ACDF

I was born with a congenital defect. Actually 2. I had lost partial use of my arm and was having constant neck pain. Dr Matz took them time to review my scans with me, explain my procedure. He made sure I knew exactly what was going on, he explained all of the pro's and cons. Before surgery, he made the time to come see me in preop and ask if there was anything else I needed, and made sure I was comfortable with everything. HE IS A ROCK STAR! His NP Brenda and Secretary Becky were fabulous as well. He did tell me that I may have to have surgery again down the road due to the deformity, and when I do HE IS DEFINATELY THE MAN! Thanks Dr Matz for making me 100% better, and able to have a more productive life pain free!

LOUSY DOC

Dr. Matz spent all of 10 minutes with me ( he was timed) and decided I just needed to go to a pain magt. person. I am already doing pain magt. He told I had arthritis of the spine, and I sort of had that one figured out, since I have had arthritis fo the last 20-30- years, and I know how it feels I don't think he even read the report that went along with the cd of the ct scan. If he had he would be aware of the demineralization of the spine, the hypertrophy , arthritis, and if you replace the spine then you get rid of all that. I just want to be able to stand up straight, walk and breathe at the same time. So why did he not dp the spine surgery, which he lists as one of the things he does and get me well???I have no use for him.

Dr. Matz treated me for Chiari Malformation. He preformed cranial decompression surgery surgery on 11/27/15, less than a month after I was accidentally diagnosed by another Dr that had treated me for 6 months for "chronic sinusitis". He took me as a new patient and was quick to act. He and his staff were great with my family and I. I couldn't be more grateful!!!!

So happy with his care!!!