Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul M Mauriello has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This doctor's office has contacted me at least 10 times and not once have they said my child's name correctly. When corrected, they do not apologize. They have switched my appointment time, without calling to find out when it is convenient at least 3 times, and we've only had three appointments. The staff is very rude when the call. But most troubling is the fact that they lost a prescription for a rescue medication for my child for a full two days because the doctor forgot to call it in. Forgetting to call it in was understandable, but after I called and let them know I couldn't obtain it from the pharmacy it was another two days of them saying "I have no idea why?" before they sorted out that it hadn't been sent in the first place (I was told it had been). Not only that, but I had no apology even though my son's life was in danger. And, it would make a lot more sense that rather than wasting time without the prescription that they would have made sure I was taken care of. it's ridiculous to deal with them. I do not recommend them whatsoever.
My office visits were very disappointing. Entire staff lacked professionalism and just didn't care about patients. Time with doctor was very short and instructions were minimal. Overall, a very bad experience. Seek another doctor. Poor care/treatment from this doctor/staff caused me to stop my allergy treatment.
41 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1977
Kaleida Health System
Dr. Paul M Mauriello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul M Mauriello in this video.
Dr. Paul M Mauriello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.