Dr. Paul W Mcdonough Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Paul W Mcdonough?

Professional

Norma P. Abilene, TX February 25, 2016, Professional. Explained needed procedure and results so I understood what to expect. Staff very friendly and professional. Would highly recommend Dr. McDonough.

Very dissatisfied with Dr.Mcdonough.He told me my back was fine when I could barely walk.As of right now I can't walk.My lower lumbar is shot and crushing the siataca nerve to the right side of my body.So much pain I can't stand, sleep,sit or walk.And since I can't pass a physical to get a job ,I have no insurance now. I wish he would have fixed me when I was there with insurance. Now I am screwed.

Patient

There were some complications with my surgery, and I feel he could have followed up on that. The pain, however is now minimal.

This doctor changed my life. My back is now awesome!!!!

Completely Fixed My Broken Back

After months of leg pain and inability to walk much distance I finally decided to have the surgery necessary to fix my back. I chose Dr. McDonough because of his excellent training and experience. He was very easy to talk to and understanding of my hesitation. I have never had any medical problems and he was very patient with me, even though he knew he could fix this. So I had a back fusion of my L5 to S1. He and his staff watched over me, always called me back quickly if I had any questions, and continue to care about my healing. His staff is especially considerate and his office is easy to get in and out of. While I could continue to say great things about Dr. McDonough, the most important thing to me is that He completely fixed my broken back, I have walked miles and hours around the city of New York and never again experienced the leg and lower back pain. So thank you for taking me from resignation to life on drugs to renewal and restoration of an active and drug free life!

Very skilled and wonderful outcome

From the first moment that I interacted with Dr. McDonough I knew I was in good hands. His knowledge of how to diagnose and treat my back problem left me feeling so comfortable. My surgery was a complete success and I no longer have any pain in my leg. Thank you for such a great outcome!

He's incredible

He's the most competent doctor I've had.

Jen S

I was having arm and shoulder problems and not sleeping well. I talked to Dr. Mcdonough and after ordering an MRI he found out I had a worn out disk in my neck. He gave me my options for therpy but I chose surgery. I'm sleeping thru the night and have returned to all the things I didn't do before the surgery.

John B

Great surgeon. I have a 3 level back surgery on a Monday and was walking the golf course on Friday! Thank you Dr. McDonough for giving me my life back.

Dr. Paul W Mcdonough is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Abilene, TX.