Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul M Mcfadden
Dr. Paul M Mcfadden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Vascular Surgery and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul M Mcfadden has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Paul M Mcfadden has the following 7 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Lung Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
Dr. Paul M Mcfadden has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul M Mcfadden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My husband Tom had an unexpected and sudden surgery in 2012 leaving us very little time to research surgeons. We were referred to and met Dr. Mcfadden the day of the surgery and were blessed that he is such a caring and skilled surgeon. Tom's condition turned out to be much more extensive than what appeared on the CT scan so the surgery which was projected to be 45 minutes, turned out to be 4 plus hours long. Dr. Mcfadden had to very skillfully and carefully work on my husband's lung to avoid damaging it. During Tom's hospital stay, we observed how respectfully and professionally Dr. Mcfadden interacted with the hospital staff and with the USC students who sometimes accompanied him on his daily visits. Dr. Mcfadden's reputation for excellence with his patients, staff, and even his peers is certainly well deserved!!!
44 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Paul M Mcfadden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Southern California, 1520 San Pablo St Ste 4300, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul M Mcfadden in this video.
Dr. Paul M Mcfadden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.