- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul V Mcguire MD
Dr. Paul V Mcguire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danbury, CT, with another office in Brewster, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul V Mcguire has 2 locations
3839 Danbury Rd
Brewster, NY 10509
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul V Mcguire has the following 2 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Paul V Mcguire has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Dr. Paul V Mcguire is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul V Mcguire - Posted on May 30th, 2017
27 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Paul V Mcguire Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Paul V Mcguire
MD (1991) Albert Einstein College of Medicine Residency and Chief Resident, State University of New York (SUNY) at Stony Brook Fellowship in Neuroradiology, SUNY at Stony Brook Professional Memberships: RSNA, ACR, American Roentgen Ray Society, Radiologic Society of Connecticut
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul V Mcguire, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Danbury, CT, in this video.
Dr. Paul V Mcguire is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danbury, CT.