Dr. Paul Melnick Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paul Melnick?

Posted on October 26th, 2016

This is the rudest, most unprofessional, smug doctor I have ever been to. It took 2 months for me to get an appointment! I had the first appointment of the day. He was 30 minutes late! I have suffered with migraines for years. I gave him the list of medications I have been on. He didn't order any tests or scans. He also insulted me for being overweight. He basically told me there was nothing he could do. What a waste of time!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

It takes approximately 2 months or more to set up a appointment. You have to suffer until seen. I do not recommend this physician.

Carpal Tunnel Test

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr Melnick was very personable and pleasant. He tested me for Carpal Tunnel in my left hand. He was very interesting to talk to and took my mind off of the numerous shocking sensations associated with this particular test.

Posted on June 25th, 2016

This guy is so rude and unprofessional, Don't go there!

Unacceptable and dangerous

Posted on March 27th, 2014

I went to Dr. Melnick to help sort out possible reasons for my persistent and disabling neurological symptoms. What I got, was a disappointing experience that involved no testing ordered, 2 months spent on treatment that did not help my symptoms, and a delayed crucial neurovascular diagnosis established later by another physician, followed by several invasive procedures and interventions that basically saved my life. Dr. Melnick needs to pay closer attention to his patients and apply better clinical judgement when approaching diagnosis and treatment of complex symptoms. It may be life saving to patient!

Posted on March 18th, 2012

Arrogant, rude, and unprofessional. He disclosed personal info from other patients and complained about not getting paid from the insurance company's and made racial comments to other Dr's. I filed a formal complaint against this Dr. I'm going to get retested from another Neurologist ( the one that he made a racial comment ). if the test is doest match my 2nd test I will file a lawsuit against the this Dr and the Hospital!

prices to see Dr. Melnick in Elkton Maryland/no hipocratic oath here

Posted on December 30th, 2011

I just tried to get an appointment with Dr. Melnick. We are not rich but need a neurologist for my son who suffers seizures. I called and of course Dr ...

Posted on September 7th, 2011

He has a weird sense of humor but I like that. I don't like doctors to be stuffy and talk to me like I'm not a real person. He is conversational and explains your condition very well. But sometimes I feel like he doesn't give a good explanation or solution to symptoms that bother me the most. For what is out there for neurologists in this area, I think he's pretty good and I'm happy with him.

Posted on July 18th, 2008