Highly Dissatisfied

Nurse Mary

Extremely satisified with this physician, his office & the surgical center. I had cataract surgery with excellent results. Even though I'm a nurse I felt that the care the I recieved was exemplary. Everyone was extremely professional and they took the time out to explain everything thoroughly. I would highly recommend this physican!!!

Dr. Paul Mignone

I used to go to his father, Dr. Biagio Mignone, who is also wonderful. My husband still goes to him. I have a retina problem so now Paul treats me. He's lovely, like his father. Smart and very clearly explains everything. I trust both of these doctors completely. The father did a cataract surgery on my husband. That was wonderful, wish he did it sooner because it really wasn't scary or painful at all. Paul also does cataract surgery and will probably do one on my eye soon. I see him at the Mt. Vernon office.

Excellent experience

Dr.Paul Mignone gave me a great visit. Had scratched my eye and he fixed everything- I also appreciated how he took the time to answer all my questions without making me feel rushed.

Great First Visit!

Dr. Paul was very kind. He helped me alot with an infection due to my contact lens. He explained everything. I recommend him.

Dr. Paul M Mignone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Vernon, NY.