Dr. Paul Mills Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mills?

Outstanding!!

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Absolutely outstanding! Dr Mills is an exceptional surgeon and an artist in his field. I had a breast reduction after a lumpectomy and he did an amazing job. It's only been about 7 weeks since my surgery and already you can barely tell I had anything done. The scars are hard to see and he did an outstanding job. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. And as if that isn't enough, he is extremely caring, compassionate and is more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. His office staff is equally nice and accommodating to your needs. I am so thankful that Dr. Paul Mills was my surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a plastic surgeon. He's the best!

skin removal after major wieght loss

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

This is the best doctor I have ever met. He is a true body artist. The results are amazing. He is skilled, kind and caring. If you want the best then Dr Paul Mills is the one!!!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Dr. Mills and the staff at Renaissance were fabulous! I had a breast augmentation this summer and the recovery time was very minimal. The staff informed me of all the possible side effects, which prepared me on what to expect and not to worry when I experienced them. Dr. Mills helped me feel knowledgeable with what he was doing and I had no worries going into or during the recovery from my procedure. The outcome was wonderful and I would highly recommend Dr. Mills and his staff at Renaissance!

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr. Mills is the prime example of a professional. From the very first consultation he was compassionate, understanding, and explained everything down to the minute detail. Dr. Mills ensured that I was completely informed of the best and worst case scenarios and outcomes of plastic surgery. My surgery turned out superbly and has healed extremely quickly. Dr. Mills outdistanced himself from other plastic surgeons through professionalism, care, and performance.

Posted on July 12th, 2011

My overall expierence with Dr. Mills was top notch. He is by for the greatest. He is very informative about everything you need or want to know. His work is fabulous and his bedside manners are the best. The staff is also very helpful with any needs or want you may have. I cant say enough great things about my expierence with Dr. Mills and the staff.

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr. Mills was excellent in all aspects of my experience (before, during and after)my surgery. He took all the time I needed during the consultations before and after. I am thrilled with the results and amazed at his skill. I would certainly recommend him and plan to see him again for any other procedures I decide to have in the future.

Desired Results Achieved!

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Dr. Mills and his entire staff are wonderful. I always felt comfortable. Everyone is professional and seem to care about your experience. I think Dr. Mills is honest with his suggestions, he listened to what I was looking for and gave recommendations. I couldn't be more thrilled with my results! I would recommend, for sure!( and I have)

Posted on January 2nd, 2017