Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Miluk DO
Dr. Paul Miluk, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI, with other offices in Kalamazoo, MI and Kalamazoo, MI . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Miluk is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Bronson LakeView Hospital and Bronson Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Miluk has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul Miluk has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Paul Miluk has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Miluk - Posted on December 25th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Miluk - Posted on November 13th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul Miluk - Posted on October 2nd, 2009
Dr. Miluk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Bronson LakeView Hospital
Bronson Methodist Hospital
Borgess Medical Center
Community Health Center of Branch County
Lakeland Hospitals At Niles And St Joseph
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Paul Miluk Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Paul Miluk's office for more information.
1660 Kingsway Ct Trenton, MI : (734) 676-8400
1521 Gull Rd Kalamazoo, MI : (269) 226-7000
1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo, MI : (269) 381-3521
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Miluk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.