Dr. Paul D Mitnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul D Mitnick?

long term patient

I have gone to this doctor for 16 plus years I have the highest respect for him. I am NOT looking for social skills in my doctor but somebody who genuinely cares about his patient and somebody who has tons of experience and a wealth of knowledge and that is this man

How did he get this position?

We had no choice in getting this doctor because he was the head of the dialysis clinic. He was a very annoying little man for many reasons, and he never seemed to be "with" my husband and I during our time at the dialysis clinic. He never seemed to listen to my husband's needs/complaints, but he seemed more interested in moving on to the next patient. He was never up for a challenge as to what was going on or the treatment thereof. Heaven forbid, somebody questioned anything he was doing or meds he was prescribing. I have a good reason for saying this too. It's just not something I pulled out of the air. Half the time, he had no clue what was going on with my husband. We didn't like him at all, but like I said, we really didn't have much choice. We never actually saw him in his office, so I hope he was better and more amiable there.