Dr. Paul R Moncla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul R Moncla?

Won't do vbac

I was wanting a vbAC and had saw this dr from the very beginning. 4 weeks before my due date he tells me they "won't support it at the local hospital " I call the hospital and speak to the head nurse who says it's up to the OB to determine. I speak to the Dr who basically tellsMe tough we are doing a csection even though I am a great vbAC candidate! I took my life and baby elsewhere!! Also the staff was unknowledgable and tried to force me into a 3 hr diabetes test for a normal reading? Wow!!

I am a nurse and have been going to Dr Moncla for routine care and minor office procedure for a few years. He is very competent and spends plenty of time to answer all questions.

Dr. Paul R Moncla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth City, NC.