Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul J Mondo has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Mondo has performed 3 arthroscopic knee surgeries on me, one on my wife, 2 on my brother plus a knee replacement. The level of his skill combined with his ability to put the patient at ease are unsurpassed! He always takes time to talk with you and communicates well with out talking down to you, something that a lot of doctors never learn. Thanks for all you've done for us Doc!
He performed surgery for my tennis elbow and I believe he did a great job (2 weeks since surgery). He will answer any question you have, but you have to ask him for details as he seems to be a man of few words. I would rather have a great surgeon with a so-so bedside manner than an idiot with a great bedside manner. His staff (front desk as well as medical staff) bend over backwards to help you with whatever you need!
Just had knee surgery. Everything went beautifully. Office staff and surgery staff members were wonderful. They took their time to answer all my questions. Even for surgery, it was a very pleasant experience because I felt like a human being and not a number. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor.
Dr. Mondo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Paul J Mondo accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTreasure Coast Orthopaedic Associates Pa, 1700 SE Hillmoor Dr Ste 500, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul J Mondo in this video.
Dr. Paul J Mondo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.