Dr. Paul J Montalbano Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Montalbano?

If you don't need surgery stay away from this giu

Typical insurance doctor hosing you and insurance for everything you got. He doesn't spend more than a couple minutes each visit even though they make you wait in an exam room for about 30 minutes each time. If you don't need surgery he will not help you. Based off my experience there's no way in the world I'd ever let him operate on me. He lies to insurance and fudges reports.

Excellent Surgeon and Physician!

I had Dr Montalbano perform an ACDF surgery on me. He also treats my degenerative facet joints in my neck/lower back. He is to the point and very respectful and kind. He listens and answers all my questions at each visit. He doesn't just jump into surgery, he tries all the non-surgical options first. His staff is friendly. Preston (front office) is to the point, very efficient, and respectful. He solves any problems/issues very quickly. Preston also returns phone calls right away. I highly recommend Dr Montalbano!

Dr Montabono was the best doctor I have ever had. His staff made me feel like one of there own. They did my back surgery and at first I was scared, but I could not have asked for a better doctor. Highly recommend talking to his staff and choosing him as your surgeon. He has a very extensive background in back and brain surgery. Thank you Paul

Returning patient

He is very straightforward & to the point. Explains what you need to know & expect. Doesn't rush you into surgery without trying alternate treatment. If you need surgery he does an excellent job. If he can't help you he does not hesitate to tell you.

Saved my back

Several doctors had misread my scans and were treating me for something that was not my problem. Dr. Montalbano read my scans and I was on my way to recovery shortly thereafter.

Equine athlete

Dr Montalbano did a great job on my ruptured disc. L5/61. I could barely walk and walked out of the hospital day after surgery. It was total success. Im 3 weeks out and 3 more weeks to riding again. Not a man of many words. But does the job. I am thankful for that.

BAD DOCTOR

STOP, STOP, STOP Don't Have Dr Montalbano Do Your Surgery. He did stenosis surgery on me in early 2009 and I was in tremendous pain as soon as the surgery was over. I stayed in 24/7 pain for 5 years and was wheelchair pound. I went back several times asking Montalbano for his help but he would not help me. He keep referring me to a pain specialist. I finally found a surgeon in 2015 that said he could help me. He removed all of Dr Montalbanos Hardware and found a screw logged in a nerve cluster causing most of my pain.

My husband and I ,as well as my family are so thankful to Dr. Montalbano. He not only was very concerned about my accident and the surgery that would entail, he was also very caring and compassionate.

The wait time has varied wildly. The worst was an hour, but there were patients who ended up needed extra TLC - and I felt more comfortable asking for his opinion on another problem (and a good thing I did - I got a more accurate dx, and am hoping for treatment to fit it.) He seems to know his stuff, but getting the level of detailed explanations that I prefer (and probably more patients don't) is hard. I have to ask questions. He is good about answering them, though.

An awful experience. He made mistakes which he never took responsibility for. Dismissed my concerns. Did not feel like he cared at all. Would never recommend him to anyone.

The MAN!

Dr. Montalbano saved my husbands life! He's a man of few words....but don't let that fool ya. He knows what he's doing, he does it right, and he doesn't waste time. My husband had a spontaneous subdural rupture in his brain & was helicoptered to St. Al's hospital. Dr. Montalbano was called in, & arrived immediately for surgery. His quick response, excellent precision, and careful surgical execution makes him the man for the job.

Dr. Montalbano is a skilled surgeon and would highly recommend him. Although his bedside manner may not be what most desire, his surgical outcomes greatly make up for this, in my opinion.

Dr. Paul J Montalbano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.