Dr. Paul Mucciolo Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paul Mucciolo?

Posted on August 1st, 2010

I didn't see him in an office but I saw him in the emergency room today at Halifax. He was so nice and caring. He turned of the light as soon as he walked in because my main complaint was a headache. He knew of the rare disease I had and He is the only doctor so far that I didn't have to explain it to. He spoke really quiet because he knew my head hurt and came back to my room multiple times to check on me. His bedside manner was the best I have ever experienced. I was in and out of the e.d feeling much better in two hours.

Posted on June 19th, 2015