Dr. Paul Muenzner Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Great Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Muezner is awesome. He spent nearly an hours with me going over the x-rays and the MRI results. I did not feel like I was being rushed out the door. He listened to what I had to say and he was honest in telling me what he could do, what I can do and when I should come back. He is a patient advocate so he was really concerned that I get the follow-up care I need. As a rule, the VA doctors here really suck. I am happy to say I got a good one!