Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul Muratta has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 5 of 26
The staff is not professional. If you ask a question, you are treated as if you are questioning them personally and they make you feel like a dog. Actually, pets get better treatment from a vet!!! If you want promt, compassionate care, Do NOT go here!!!! You will be treated like a number and that number is about money, not about caring about you as a person. Mary, is one of the non-professional nurses there. She has an attitude from the time she calls your name to take you back to be seen and evaluated on your first visit. I would not take a gerble to get care here. You go, your consequences.... you have been warned....do not waste your time or put yourself through the inconvenience or physical and emotional pain....go to someone else and do your research, but good luck finding good care at all in Alabama.
Been Seeing Dr. Muratta for four years,The best thing I ever done was to start seeing him! After 7 back surgerys, being shot 9 times and being broke up so bad I have found some relief, Im not on strong meds and will not be. His prosedures he performs on my back helps so much! Finaly, I am getting some relief.
cold and uncaring. In it for the money. waiting times can be as much as three or four hours. very dangerous for a diabetic patient, have to go without food or water for six hours before procedure, that may mean 9 hours. stays away from the office often and has his patients appts canceled. Sometimes not notified ahead of time and show up just to be sent back home. Have heard foul language from the assistants, loud talking about patients, unfavorable remarks about patients. i would not recommend that anyone go there. no sympathy for your pain, especially from doctor. Recovery room nurses and male cnra very nice and really care. Others care? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!
During the time I was going to his pain clinic I NEVER got to see him. Just some Physician Assistant who SPOKE for HIM and gave out perscriptions which wasn't helping much with the pain. After talking with the P.A. one day before knee surgery I was assured I would be treated for the pain and break through pain while doing physical thearpy. Never happened, no break through pain medicine. That was the last time I spoke to Steve the P.A. I haven't been back nor will I.
Dr. Muratta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverview Regional Medical Center
Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
20 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Paul Muratta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1026 Goodyear Ave, Gadsden, AL
Dr. Paul Muratta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gadsden, AL.