Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Musselman
Dr. Paul Musselman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Youngstown, OH, with other offices in Sharon, PA and Youngstown, OH. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Musselman is affiliated with Sharon Regional Hospital, ValleyCare Trumbull Memorial Hospital and St Elizabeth Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Musselman has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Paul Musselman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.