Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul N Duong
Dr. Paul N Duong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duong is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. Dr. Duong has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul N Duong has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul N Duong has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Chest Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Unstable Angina
- Exercise Stress Test
Dr. Paul N Duong has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul N Duong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Duong probably saved my life. I was a stranger in a strange land when i flew into phoenix last week, acquainted with only two people in the entire city. Matters worsened for me when an Angina attack hit me in my hotel room and 911 was called. Within a few hours, a heart attack was diagnosed and treated in the cath lab with stents. Dr. Duong very smoothly cleaned old occlusions and added new stents, which completely relieved my pain. This procedure was the third time i have undergone angioplasty and was far easier than the previous experiences, which were some years ago. At no time did i experience any discomfort or pain and i cannot help but believe that the polish and accuracy of that cardiac dept is a result of many years of experience. I am amazed at how quickly my condition began to improve.
Drs Duong & Nguyen are among the top cardiologists my husband & I ever had the good fortune to be patients of. Altho my husband has passed away, they kept him alive much longer than I thought possible. Dr Nguyen brought him back from a massive MI by working on him for 3 hours in the e.r. at Lincoln Deer Valley. I am a patient as well as my mother in law. You can't go wrong having these doctor's as your doctors.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Duong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Paul N Duong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSw Desert Cardiology Pc, 20414 N 27th Ave Ste 300, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul N Duong in this video.
Dr. Paul N Duong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.