Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul N Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Smith and the people at OBGYN are the kindest, most dedicated practice imaginable. Dr. Smith walked me through a very complicated pregnancy with the highest level of skill and compassion. There are not words to describe the great doctor that I think he is. Further, the people in the front office, the nurses, and the ultrasound people were always available, caring, and went out of their way to give any help they could. I would never have made it through the complicated pregnancy without all of them and their nurturing and support. I often think the people at this practice are angels in disguise, and I feel blessed to have found them. They have my highest recommendation.
We have been disappointed with Bangor OB. Although each doctor and nurse on their own is pleasant to deal with, we saw different staff on almost every visit, rarely seeing or talking directly to Dr Smith. We found ourselves being scheduled for extra visits and weekly ultrasounds with no explanation and everyone we asked just shaking their heads unsure of why. We expressed to one person early on that we preferred to do things as naturally as possible, but later found ourselves being pressured to induce. When I pressed back on my wifes behalf Dr Smith looked right at me and asked me how many years OB experience I had. All I was doing was asking why he wanted to induce at 38 weeks and was scheduling an appointment without asking for our input or letting my wife and I discuss it. We will not return to Bangor OB in the future.
my partner was drug tested without informed consent from a urine specimen. of course she came back negative, but it cost us hundreds of dollars because our insurance wouldn't pick up the whole bill for the multiple drugs they tested for. Very disapointed taking advantage new to be parents. Also he called my partners VAGINA a woo hoo, what kind of MD does that? Also he routinley delivers breached babies according to his staff. Dont go to this bozo
41 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Paul N Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBangor Ob/Gyn, 12 Stillwater Ave Ste 1, Bangor, ME
Dr. Paul N Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bangor, ME.