Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Nault
Dr. Paul Nault, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prescott, AZ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nault is affiliated with Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC-West), San Juan Regional Medical Center and Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Nault has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Although Dr. Nault's experience and knowledge seemed to be good, he spent virtualy all of his time with me typing into his laptop. Almost no eye to eye contact. when he finished typing he just left the room without a word and his nurses aid then came in to ask if I had any questions. This is definately a high volume office with just the absoute minimum face to face patient time.
I have seen many doctors over many years. Since moving to Prescott I began my experience with Dr. Nault. I have NEVER had a physician who has followed up on so many things (almost to the point of being a bit irritating) but knowing that is is doing what is necessary. All of my telephone messages have been responded to within a week...always by a letter from him (think telephone or email would be quicker). My only complaint is the length of time to get an appointment but have been able to see a PA in an urgent situation.
I have tried to reach you about my continued medicine therapt for diabetes after moving here and starting to see you.I have had no luck getting your staff tobring to your attention my needed authorizations for Actos, Tricor and nowLipitor which my Part D Insurance needs from you. Its been 2 weeks and I have noconfidence that your staff is willing if not wanting to do this.
Dr. Nault is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC-West)
San Juan Regional Medical Center
Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
18 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Paul Nault accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsYavapai County Community Health, 1090 Commerce Dr, Prescott, AZ
Dr. Paul Nault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.