Dr. Paul C Neuman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul C Neuman?

Excellent surgeon, kind and considerate manner. Stays upbeat and positive about the outcome but gives you his honest opinion and all your options.

Awesome

I just had a torn rotator cuff surgery among other things the dr found when he went in. Dr Neumam was awesome. He told me up front what he was going to do and what he would do if it looked worse when he went in. He has great bedside manners. He told my daughter everything he did while I was in recovery in a way she could repeat to me.

Knee Replacement done by Dr. Neuman

When I had a torn meniscus, I had no idea what doctor to use. People were quick to tell me who not to use, & some were prominent orthopedic surgeons. Dr. Neuman came highly recommended by several people & also my daughter who is an RN. I had nothing but wonderful experiences with him. He did my orthoscopic surgery and then later my knee replacement. He is a very caring, gentle surgeon, with an excellent bedside manner. I never saw him anything but upbeat, which certainly helps when you are in pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone & I am using him again in the very near future.

would recommend this provider!

Very nice office, pleasant staff, very accommodating. Not long waiting times and provider was patient and straight forward.

Developed infection at surgical site. Would not recommend this surgeon.

Dr. Paul C Neuman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.