Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul G Newman has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Paul G Newman has the following 3 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Paul G Newman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Fantastic bedside manner and attention\focus both in office and in Hospital after surgery. Absolutely humble without the usually seen God-Like complex that such a gifted surgeon usually displays. Unfortunately I've had 28 surgeries\procedures - my experience with Dr Newman is the best I've experienced! Highly Recommended with no reservations!! Dr. Newman saved my life when I had 24-48 hours left to live.
I rate Dr. Newman "GREAT". I went to Dr. Newman, to repair a chip tooth on my partial bridge. Even though I didn't have the bridge work done by him, but by Blue Bonnet Dental Care, "who wanted to charge me full price again, after I only had the bridge for 2 years, and was advise if I had any problems to come back and it would be repaired at no cost "ALL LIES"! Dr. Newman didn't hesitate about the repair, and had it done in 1 day, with out me having to refinance another bridge. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DENIST! PLEASE DON'T GO TO BLUEBONNET DENTAL CARE....THEY R ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY, AND NOT TAKING CARE OF THE PATIENT'S.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Newman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Paul G Newman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Premium Network Plans