Dr. Paul G Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul G Newman?

Fantastic bedside manner and attention\focus both in office and in Hospital after surgery. Absolutely humble without the usually seen God-Like complex that such a gifted surgeon usually displays. Unfortunately I've had 28 surgeries\procedures - my experience with Dr Newman is the best I've experienced! Highly Recommended with no reservations!! Dr. Newman saved my life when I had 24-48 hours left to live.

Takes his time in diagnosing problem. Is willing to discuss all problems that could arise.

excellent

Very thorough in examination and explanation of surgery. Would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent explanation of surgery needed.

Porceline partial bridge

I rate Dr. Newman "GREAT". I went to Dr. Newman, to repair a chip tooth on my partial bridge. Even though I didn't have the bridge work done by him, but by Blue Bonnet Dental Care, "who wanted to charge me full price again, after I only had the bridge for 2 years, and was advise if I had any problems to come back and it would be repaired at no cost "ALL LIES"! Dr. Newman didn't hesitate about the repair, and had it done in 1 day, with out me having to refinance another bridge. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DENIST! PLEASE DON'T GO TO BLUEBONNET DENTAL CARE....THEY R ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY, AND NOT TAKING CARE OF THE PATIENT'S.

Dr. Paul G Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.