3.3

Have you seen Dr. Paul C Norwood Jr?

Love this doctor!!!

I love, love Dr. Norwood! From the very first visit he nailed my diagnosis on the head! The gentleman who rooms for him is so fun and such a genuine person, always smiling and making small talk. Definitely makes me feel very comfortable and not at all like I'm sitting in a doctor's office. Dr. Norwood takes his time with me and always makes sure he answers any questions I have for him. If I could change anything in this office it would be the lady at the front desk. I don't like coming into an office and seeing the receptionist throw attitude around, or not answer phones when that's part of her job. But besides that, the whole office is great and I would recommend him to anyone! :)

Registered Nurse

He has been my #1 MD choice for 20+ years, takes time and listens, always available after hours for legitimate concerns. He has exceptional understanding of Major Depression and how it relates to hormones and chemical imbalances. Keeps up with cutting-edge info., open to alternate approaches unless he feels they're inappropriate. He is hesitant to expend himself if patient is not willing to follow through with recommendations or is "playing games", don't try to manipulate him, you'll lose. I have known him to misdiagnose, but he didn't have all the information he needed. Be sure you are giving him accurate and complete symptoms.

Get's to the point

This fine experience veteran physician will go the distance for you. His cell phone number can be obtained from his answering message. He is as reliable as anyone and his word is his bond. He has many patients and he is voted every year and one of the best MD's in Fresno. He is simply the best.

Diabetic Patient

I have known Dr. Norwood for several years. He has been my doctor for thetreatment of diabetes.I think he is a excellent doctor. Spendsa lot of time with me. He is willing toset down and explain what the problem isthat's understandable and comprehensive.His staff is always very courtesy and professional at each office visit.I think Dr. Norwood is a very caringdoctor and is very knowledgeable in thefield of endocrinolgy.

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

I went to Dr. Norwood presenting with symptoms of hyperthyroidism (abnormal TSH, insomnia, unexplained weight loss, heart palpitations, nervousness). He did not palpate my thyroid, nor look at my blood test results. He diagnosed me as having depression and gave me prescriptions for Wellbutrin, Celexa and Ritalin. After going to two real doctors, I was diagnosed with toxic multinodular goiter and hyperthyroidism. I had a total thyroidectomy in December, which relieved my symptoms and has allowed me to return to a normal life. So Dr. Norwood, I managed to "cure" my depression with a TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Norwood is one of the best physicians period. He is very intelligent, caring and will absolutely recommend referrals outside of his specialty. He is one of the reasons my father is alive today. Great doctor.

Dr Norwood has a strange personality. He stood against the wall with his arms crossed. He was confused why I was there and would not listen to me. Thank God I brough a copy of my ultrasound repert. I asked him to read it. After that he stated to treat me better.

Impressive

Consultation with Dr. Norwood was a pleasant surprise. He is smart and nice. He took time to answer my questions. Truly impressive.

Thankful

Did not feel rushed...Dr Norwood really takes the time to listen and answered my questions.

Dr. Norwood is the greatest

A very caring man, his bedside manneris like no other. My husband had a stroke and I immediately called him, he was on his way to San Francisco leaving on an extended trip, he said he was sorry but had left some very responsible doctors to answer his calls, in the ER as I spoke with their ER doctor about 45 minutes later, in walks Dr. Norwood. In our estimation he is #1 in the nation!

Clearly the best doctor I have ever seem in my 51 years!!!

This guy is in the wrong profession

This doctor thinks too much of himself, he's very arrogant and cares more about himself than his patients. I get the feeling that he thinks that all patients are in perfect health and are making things up...even if you had diabetes for 40 years. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone!!!.

Dr. Paul C Norwood Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.