More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Nowak
Dr. Paul Nowak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in El Paso, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Nowak is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, Del Sol Medical Center and Providence Memorial Hospital. Dr. Nowak has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Nowak has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Paul Nowak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I have brought both of my daughters to Dr. Nowak since they were babies, starting about 12 years ago. He is extremely knowledgable and has provided excellent care with a variety of problems and concerns over the years. The office staff is excellent, too, especially nurse Lisa. I am so glad to have had this doctor for my daughters.
A Dr. Who actually sees your child, not just gives out prescription to get to next patient. I would not change him for anyone else.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nowak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Las Palmas Medical Center
Del Sol Medical Center
Providence Memorial Hospital
Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Sierra Medical Center
17 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul Nowak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.