Dr. Paul Oh Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Paul Oh?

Worst Doctor EVER

The staff is extremely rude! The doctor has never even used a Stethoscope, Ophthalmoscope, Reflex hammer, Thermometer or even a Tongue depressor for yearly exams. Especially having a family history of cancer, you would think he would pay a bet more attention. He diagnosed incorrectly. doesn't listen to any issues you may have, barely speaks english. STAY AWAY if you care for your health!!!!

Unless you are of Korean background, do not waste your time with this doctor.

I have never had such a bad experience with any other physician. I was the only patient in the office that had to wait for an hour to see the doctor. I watched as patients that had arrived after me, but of same ethnicity as Dr. Oh, were seen first. After waiting for an hour to see him, he did not want to hear about any of my ailments or health concerns, simply saying he doesn't deal with the chronic conditions I am trying to discuss with him...my PCP! All they did was take my blood pressure and a urine sample and rush me out of the room. I will never return again and I recommend you really evaluate this doctor prior to choosing him as your primary physician.

Dr. Paul Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.