Dr. Paul J Opsahl Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Opsahl?

Don’t Waste Your Time Coming Here

Completely clueless!Needs to work on his medical knowledge.If he’s not sure then order some test! Don’t just say it’s probably a virus.

I give up...

Maybe he was just having another bad day, but I get the feeling that he just doesn’t care anymore. I understand that his only priority is his cash cow Quaker Heights contract.

Terrible

Cancelled aapoinments twice. Denied refills without a phone call. Never returned my call. Bad communication, rude staff. Avoid.

Disappointing Appointment

I can sum up the visit as: Oopsahl is useless!

Not Professional

First of all, let me say that I have been a patient for over 12 years and for at least half of that time, things have gone downhill. Starting with the receptionists, (I think this is the 3rd one) you either wait at the window, or on the phone too long. It's poor judgment on what it takes to effectively be a front office receptionist. The recent one needed help with my appointment while I was on the phone with her. Once I came to the appt. I was treated rudely by the receptionist, then the MA, then the PA, making me feel like I screwed up, not them. The last straw was after I was told I could not be seen due to being late by the receptionist. She gave me the after hours clinic and told me to go there, which I did. It was closed and not open that evening. I should have been told that. It is part of PMG! (I have a feeling she knew this). I've been so discouraged by the receptionists and MA's that I can't take it anymore. It's time for a change.

Opsahl Needs to Improve...

It's just like I need to research treatments on the Internet before my appointment so I can suggest possible therapies when I see him. Opsahl is not at all proactive. I know he's getting on in age but come on!!

One off Opsahl's colleagues at Providence Medical Group told me that he doesn't treat his staff well. This probably explains the job openings on his website. I found that his NP Kristen is caring, curious and meticulous...The qualities that he used to have several years ago...

Manager Rene Walace

Rene Walace was very rude to me. I'm never going back

Office Manager Rene Walace

Rene Walace is so rude. I'm never going back. Just look at her secondary Facebook page. Has a dark side that explains het attitude

Hopeless!

Hopless!

Disappointed

He used to be a good doctor. Now he just doesn't seem to care anymore. His contract with Quaker Heights is his only concern

Disappointed