Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul A Overlie MD
Dr. Paul A Overlie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with other offices in Lubbock, TX and Lubbock, TX . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul A Overlie has 3 locations
2412 50th St
Lubbock, TX 79412
Dr. Paul A Overlie has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Paul A Overlie has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
46 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Paul A Overlie Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Paul A Overlie
Paul A. Overlie, M.D., FACC, FACP, is a practicing cardiologist with Texas Cardiac Center. He attended Colorado State University with a B.S. in 1966 and a M.Ed. in 1967 and graduated from the University of Colorado School of Medicine in 1973. He completed his Internship in Medicine in 1974, his Medical Residency in 1976 and his Cardiology Fellowship in 1978, all from the University of Colorado Medical Center. He is certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners, the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Internal Medicine Subspecialty Cardiovascular Diseases. Dr. Overlie is currently a member of the active staff at Lubbock Heart Hospital and Covenant Health System. He serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center; Medical representative, United Network for Organ Sharing; Consulting Cardiologist, Texas Cardiac Center and Director of Cardiovascular Research and Education, Covenant Health System. Dr. Overlie has held the position of Instructor in Medicine at the University of Colorado Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Director, Coronary Care Unit Colorado General Hospital, Attending Cardiologist, Colorado General Hospital, Chairman, Cardiovascular Care Unit Committee, Proctor Community Hospital, Associate Director, San Diego Cardiac Center.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul A Overlie, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Lubbock, TX, in this video.
Dr. Paul A Overlie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.