Dr. Paul Gilbert Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Paul Gilbert?

Poor at diagnosis

Posted on July 12th, 2014

Wrong diagnoses X2. (Two different problems). Inadequate assessment at bedside and with other diagnositics.

Worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. I am a nurse.

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I have had major surgeries on hip and shoulder. I have been having a lot of inflammation issues and thought I would go to one Dr that could look at the entire orthopedic issues. I have never been more humiliated by a Dr. And I have worked with all kinds. This man acted arrogant and acted like he wasn't even sure that I had the surgeries that I told him about. He questioned me and said at least 3 times he had other patients. I left without him even reviewing all of my X-rays. I was hysterical that I had been treated so badly. I would not recommend this man for anything.

Quack!!!

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Very unprofessional,rude and acted as if it was a problem for him having to see me. He did not overlook my files and almost gave me a shot that I was highly allergic too. No empathy of someone being in an accident,seemed to think they weight was my problem and nothing to do with injuries sustained from being in an accident.

Posted on January 14th, 2012

Dr. seemed anxious to be done with me. Gave information only when asked. I learned far more looking up online than from Dr.s explanations. Dr. referred me to another Dr. that didn't even treat my problem. Turns out issue was more severe than he indicated or even mentioned as a possibility to me.

Overall a Very Good Experience

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Gilbert is a good doctor, he treated me well, diagnosed my problem, and discussed any concerns that I had. Overall a very good experience, I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

He saw my son right away. Ortho Carolina was great. Had to to go to 3 different offices which was a pain and very time consuming because at each location they couldn't do anything until we finally saw Dr. Gilbert. (First Ballantyne, then Pineville finally had to go to see Dr. Gilbert off Randolph road.) Very Caring and gentle.

Posted on October 15th, 2017