Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Pace has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Deformities
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Hand Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Showing 5 of 17
I went to Dr. Pace for a surgical repair of mallet finger. The procedure was a complete failure. Dr. Pace has no bedside manner whatsoever, develops no rapport and he mumbles making one think he doesn't know what he is doing. He did the surgery on my finger. At the followup he removed the brace. My finger was still in the bent mallet state. He told me it would straighten up in time. On the next post op visit he agreed my finger was still bent and he said: "you have injured it again." I had done nothing to injure my finger. He took no responsibility for the failure of his surgery and left me with no remedy. Stay away! Surely you can find a more honest hand surgeon who cares about you!
This doctor is well meaning however, he really hurt my thumb by over manipulating it. My hands are my most important tools as a massage therapist for many years and he did not take this into consideration while he was shooting cortisone in a extremely painful joint. Consider all your options before keeping your appointment.
44 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Paul D Pace accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul D Pace in this video.
Dr. Paul D Pace is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.