Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul J Pandolfi
Dr. Paul J Pandolfi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Navarre, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pandolfi is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. Dr. Pandolfi has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul J Pandolfi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul J Pandolfi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Paul J Pandolfi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 54
Went in for my first visit today. staff was helpful and friendly. I hardly waited at all either in the lobby or the room. Dr Pandolfi listened to everything I had to say, I felt like I was talking to my cousin. It was wonderful and made me feel very good about my future issues. Thanks If you read this !
Dr Pandolfi was a great Doctor when I went to him. We moved away from the area and no longer go to him. I have requested my medical records from his staff twice and never received the form in the mail to sign to get them When calling the office the office manager Monica was very hateful to me and my wife, still have not received form to sign. The next step is to file a claim with the Department of
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pandolfi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Paul J Pandolfi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPaul J Pandolfi Md, 7552 Navarre Pkwy Unit 10, Navarre, FL
Dr. Paul J Pandolfi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Navarre, FL.