Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Paul Pattee
Dr. Paul Pattee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maple Grove, MN. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pattee is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and St Francis Regional Medical Center. Dr. Pattee has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Pattee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 3 of 7
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pattee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Ridges Hospital
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
St Francis Regional Medical Center
Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
31 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Dr. Paul Pattee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Preferred One PPO
Locations & DirectionsPark Nicollet Clinic, 9555 Upland Ln N, Maple Grove, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul Pattee, MD - Internal Medicine in Maple Grove, MN, in this video.
Dr. Paul Pattee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maple Grove, MN.