Dr. Paul Pattee Is this you?

Found my new Doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Pattee from a friend that received his referral from his dad. He did a great job of listening to and responding to my questions and concerns. He has a very professional no nonsense approach and I was confident in his answers. I think I have found my new doc.

Longtime advisor

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr. Pattee has been my physician for more than a decade. He has always taken the time to answer any questions I have. His common sense approach to treatment is appreciated by me. We discuss any potential health issues that are caused by my lifestyle choices in nonjudgmental terms.

An Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2009

Dr. Pattee is very thorough during our appointments,I never feel rushed during our visits. I especially appreciate the way he explains things in a straight-forward manner and never talks "above" me. He is a warm and understanding physician that I can easily reccomend!

Posted on October 20th, 2014