Dr. Paul J Pawlosky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul J Pawlosky?

He’s a great obgyn !! I’ve been going to him for 15 years now he’s the best !!!

Fantastic doctor!

Dr. Pawlokski cares for me through my pregnancy and delivered my son. He is an excellent doctor and a kind, compassionate person. Highly recommend!

Nurse Practioner

I have previously worked for and seen another OB/GYN physician in the area and what a night and day difference in how physicians practice. My experience with Dr. Pawlosky was professional and refreshing to have someone who really cares about his patients. I have trust in his medical diagnosis. Would highly recommend this practice.

I have been a patient of Dr. Pawlosky's since 1993. He helped me through 3 miscarriages and 2 births. He is caring and knowledgeable. I would absolutely recommend him. When my daughters are old enough I will advise them to go to him.

Best OB/GYN I've ever had !

. We have moved around alot, and I think he is by far the best OB GYN doctor I've been to. Now that I'm in menopause, he truly listens and cares. When there's a decision to be made about which route to go , he always tells me the pros and cons of each choice. Rather than dictating to me what I'm going to have done, he listens to my concerns. If it's a decision that could go either way , he lets me have a say. I really appreciate that. I've been to too many doctors that offer very few choices. His bedside manner is the best !

Dr. Pawlosky is the best. He was very thorough and kind and considerate. His Staff was great. I would recommend him to anyone.

Personable Service

Dr. Pawlosky is a wonderful Dr. who takes time with his patients. He is very caring and personable. His office provides prompt appointments and a friendly staff. I recommend him to everyone.

Compassionate Dr!

My path to getting pregnant was not an easy one nor was my pregnancy or delivery. Dr. P is amazing! He was great when my baby arrived early and truly cares about his patients. He was recommended to me by a friend & I recommend him to everyone. He was so great a friend that came to visit me while in the hospital fell in love with his caring nature and how great of a doctor he is that she will be switching to him for her next baby.

An Excellent Doctor!

Dr. P is amazing. I appreciate his expertise and his caring bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients and it shows!

excellent dr!

Dr.Pawlosky is excellent, delivered all of my children, however, his office policy on billing and collections is not very patient friendly. I was turned to collections after delivery of my child even though I was making regular payments every 2 weeks!

Adore Dr. Pawlosky! His kindness, caring, and compassion are beyond compare! Delivered all 3 of my children.

Had my third baby under Dr. Pawlosky's care. After the baby he also performed my tubal ligation. Excellent doctor, great staff! I would recommend anyone!