Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul E Pearson
Dr. Paul E Pearson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, OR, with another office in Florence, OR. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pearson is affiliated with Sacred Heart Medical Center. Dr. Pearson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul E Pearson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Paul E Pearson has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Paul E Pearson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Paul E Pearson - Posted on August 22nd, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pearson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1989
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Paul E Pearson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Paul E Pearson
Paul E. Pearson, MD received his medical degree from the University of Southern California Medical School in 1989. His residency was completed at the Medical College of Wisconsin in 1992. Dr. Pearson is certified by the American Board of Family Practice. He joined the PeaceHealth medical staff in 1993. His special interests are pediatrics and cardiology, as well as the breadth of Family Medicine.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul E Pearson, MD - Family Medicine in Florence, OR, in this video.
Dr. Paul E Pearson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, OR.